Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

By ECOM Pure Calming Ampoule Cica Up & Pure Calming Ampoule Mask

By ECOM is a korean skincare brand founded by a famous south korean beauty influencer. The brand was launched in 2017 but I've only heard about it this year. It's not widely available here and there's only a few stores online who sold their products and shipped them directly Korea, so I never thought of trying out this brand. A giveaway by Picky however got me the chance to finally try out their products and I'm super stoked with that 😍

𝐁𝐲 𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐔𝐩

Key Ingredients :

  • Centella Asiatica Extract
  • Tea Tree Leaf Extract
  • Neem Leaf Extract
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Ceramide NP

Packaging :

30ml glass dropper bottle

Scent :

Fragrance-free

Texture :

Tiffany blue, watery texture

This has a lot of botanical extracts on it's ingredients list, all of which are great for soothing and calming skin. It's watery in texture yet super hydrating on skin, and definitely much more hydrating than the other cica ampoules that I've tried so far. There's a silky, slippery quality to it and it does leave a slight filmy finish if I applied too much of it. Overall it's a decent ampoule, great for soothing and hydrating skin, though in terms of price and availability, it's much more expensive and a little harder to find.

Rating : 4/5


𝐁𝐲 𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤


Key Ingredients : 

  • Centella Asiatica Extract - Skin soothing & protection
  • Neem Leaf Extract - For skin vitality
  • Chamomile Fower/Leaf Extract - Sooths dry, sensitive skin
  • Hyaluronic Acid - Supply & sustain moisture
  • Licorice Extract - Strengthen the skin and improve skin texture


The box contains 7 sheet masks, each fully immersed in 25ml thick, viscous essence. The sheet mask was literally dripping in essence to the point where it's quite slippery to the touch. Despite that, it adheres well to the skin. 


Made of premium, ultra-thin microfiber, it feels really soft on skin, and will definitely suits those with sensitive skin. It has a natural citrusy scent to it that smells quite refreshing and I love the cooling, calming effect it has on my skin. It's hydrating enough for my combination skin and I did not experience any skin irritation from it. 

Rating : 4/5


Overall I love the quality of this brand, these duo cica set for calming skin are a great option if you have sensitive, easily aggravated skin. However they're definitely priced much more steeper and not easily available here, but you can definitely try checking them online as there are a few stores who shipped them directly from Korea.


Comments

Popular Posts