Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Flower Knows x Pretty Rock Baby Little Angel Feather Lip Glaze

I love angels and cherubs, so these miniature statues of baroque style angels are a love at first sight makeup products for me 😍

The Little Angel Feather Lip Glaze from the Angel Collection is another collaboration between Flower Knows and Japanese lolita fashion brand, Pretty Rock Baby.  

There are a total of 14 different shades in the collection with 3 different coloured angels. I've got one from each coloured angels and here are the swatches.

𝐖𝟎𝟓 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 (𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥)

Reddish, muted brown tone that's perfect for a natural look. The colour is a little sheer though it's buildable to your preference.

𝐁𝟎𝟓 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 (𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥)

This has an orange, autumn vibe to it. A vibrant caramel, orange hue that seems to have a brightening effect on my skin.

𝐋𝟎𝟒 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 (𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥)

This is from the Valentine's collection and it comes with the pink angel packaging. It's a pure cocoa brown hue, which looks a lot like 90s grunge lipstick, which I really like.

The lip glaze has a creamy texture and a velvety, matte finish, though they are not transfer-proof, and you'll need to re-apply after a drink or a meal. The texture kinda reminds me of Peripera Airy Ink Velvet lip tint as they both feel very light on lips. Another great thing is these smell a lot like chocolate 😋

Available at https://shopee.com.my/flowerknows.os

Comments

Popular Posts