Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Celimax The Real Noni Balancing Toner and Energy Ampoule

Noni fruit which is known locally here as buah Mengkudu is a fruit that I'm quite familiar with as there used to be a Noni fruit tree grown at the back of my house during my childhood years. There are many health benefits of Noni fruit but this is the first time I've heard about it being listed as one of the main ingredients in a korean skincare brand Celimax. I've been kindly gifted the Celimax The Real Noni Balancing Toner and Energy Ampoule which I'm quite intrique to learn more about.


𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐱 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

Key Ingredients :

  • Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) Fruit Extract (80.1%) - A world-renowned superfood, this fruit extract boasts over 300 types of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Antioxidants provide anti-aging benefits and improve dull skin tone.
  • Amino Acid Complex - Strengthens skin's moisture barrier by balancing and retaining hydration level. Improves skin texture.

  • Herbal, pine-like scent
  • Green, watery, lightweight texture that absorbs fast into skin.
  • Doesn't leave any sticky feeling on skin
  • Very soothing on skin, quite hydrating too on my combination skin


Despite containing Noni fruit extract, I'm glad this doesn't have that weird, pungent unforgettable Noni fruit scent 😂 It has a green, herbal, pine-like scent that I find quite refreshing and soothing.

Watery toner is my fave because I love piling it on to my face, and this is quite good as it doesn't feel heavy and sticky. The toner is also quite good in reducing skin redness. I've been using this for 4 weeks however the effects are not that noticeable on my skin as I rarely suffers from skin redness, unless I'm out too long in the sun, however I still love this as it's quite refreshing on skin and I did notice a slight brightening effect, not to mention I love the herbal, pine-like scent too 🌲

Rating : 4/5


𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐱 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞

Key Ingredients :
  • Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) Fruit Extract (71.77%) - A world-renowned superfood, this fruit extract boasts over 300 types of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Antioxidants provide anti-aging benefits and improve dull skin tone.
  • Adenosine - Soothes and restores the surface of the skin. Helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin texture.

I love the autofill dropper which automatically fills up the dropper as you open the bottle of ampoule. It's convenient and you get the correct amount to be use on each application. 

  • Herbal, pine-like scent
  • Thick, viscous, gel-like texture
  • Natural green-hue with no added colourants

Despite having a thick texture, this is quite lightweight and absorbs fast into skin. It doesn't feel tacky nor oily. It also doesn't seem to cause any clogged pores despite applying a generous amount of it. The hydrating effect is quite good as I can easily skip my gel moisturizer after using this. The anti-ageing results however are not instantaneous but it does seem to help rejuvenize my skin, which makes it a great addition if you're starting an anti-ageing skincare routine.

Rating : 5/5


Celimax are available at :





Comments

Popular Posts