Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Jumiso Snail EX Ultimate Boost Facial Essence and Snail EX Ultimate Barrier Facial Cream

Does the though of using snail slime on your face gross you out? Well it used to bother me too until I tried out my first snail mucin product from a famous korean skincare brand. I was instantly hooked and ever since then I've been a big fan of snail mucin products as they're the best in terms of plumping up skin and making them feel soft and smooth.  Thanks to Jumiso, I'll be reviewing their latest skincare line, the Snail EX which consist of a facial essence and facial cream.

𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐄𝐗 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Key Ingredients :

  •  Snail Secretian Filtrate 90%
  •  Sodium Hyaluronate 
  •  Asenosine

Packaging :

120ml plastic recyclable pump bottle

Scent :

Fragrance-free

Texture :

Clear, transparent, slimy texture

I love the texture of this essence, it's slippery and slimy though it doesn't leave any sticky feeling once it's fully absorbed on skin. I love how lightweight this is on my combination skin. I've tried out snail mucin products before and I love the overall effects on my skin however I rarely use them during the day as they tend to feel quite heavy on skin. This however gives a matte finish and doesn't feel oily at all. Best of all it made my skin supple and well hydrated without causing any skin irritation. 

Rating : 5/5

𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐄𝐗 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Key Ingredients :

  • Snail Secretian Filtrate 85.48%
  • Sodium Hyaluronate 
  • Adenosine


Packaging :

100ml recyclable plastic tube

Scent :

Fragrance-free

Texture :

White, creamy, gooey texture

This has a creamy texture that doesn't feel too thick at all. It feels more like a lotion but with gooey, slimey texture. It doesn't feel heavy on my combi skin and it absorbs well into skin. It's lightweight texture makes it easy to layer this with on top of another essence or serum. It's very hydrating on it's own, but I think it works best with the facial essence as they both work better together to nourish and plump up skin, making skin feel soft and supple. The Jumiso Snail EX line are very lightweight and these are perfect for those with combi-oily skin as they help balance the skin’s water-oil levels.


Rating : 5/5

*Jumiso Snail EX line are 100% cruelty-free, and no animals are harmed in the process. 

Jumiso Snail EX line are currently still not availble at https://shopee.com.my/jumiso.os?smtt=0.0.9

However you can find them  at https://www.stylekorean.com



Comments

Popular Posts