Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Near & Dear x P.Calm UnderPore Foam Cleanser & Barrier Cycle Toner

There's a new korean skincare line in town and their skincare line is inspired by burn treatments, with all of their product made with 95% natural ingredients. I've recently tried out some of their products, courtesy of Near & Dear and here are my thoughts on them. 

𝐏.𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫

Key Ingredients :

  • Alanine Extract
  • Tea Tree Leaf Oil
  • Salicylic Acid
  • Centella Asiatica Extract
  • Safflower Extract
  • Coffee Arabica Seed Extract

Packaging :

150ml plastic tube packaging

Scent :

Mild minty, tea tree scent

Contains no artificial fragrance

Texture :

White, creamy texture

Inspired by burn treatments, this is a gentle foaming cleanser that cleanses greasy bumps for sensitive, acne-prone, easily irritated skin. Instead of chemical surfactant, it contains plant-based surfactant which doesn't leave skin stripped and dry.

I love how it thoroughly clean my face without making my skin feels tight. I have oily T-zone and this works great in regulating the sebum production. It made my skin feeling fresh and matte much longer than usual. The refreshing minty scent is a plus too!

Rating : 5/5


𝐏.𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫_𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

Key Ingredients :

  • Niacinamide
  • Allantoin
  • Sodium Hyaluronate
  • Witch Hazel Water
  • Centella Asiatica Extract
  • Tea Tree Leaf Extract

Packaging :

200ml recyclable plastic bottle with flip cap

Scent :

Fragrance-free

Texture :

Clear, watery texture

This is a gentle toner that helps to melt the remaining traces of excess sebum and stubborn dead skin cells after cleansing. It's light and watery, and absorbs well into skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties which makes it perfect for soothing acne-prone, easily irritated skin. Despite being super watery, this is quite hydrating on my skin and it doesn't feel tacky at all.

My skin is quite resilient and I rarely get any skin redness, so this only works as a normal skin balancing toner for me. However I do think the cleanser and the toner makes the perfect duo as they're both gentle on skin and works well together in removing dirts and grimes without stripping off skin's natural oils

Rating : 4/5

P.Calm UnderPore Foam Cleanser & Barrier Cycle Toner are available at :

https://shopee.com.my/nearndear.my










Comments

Popular Posts