Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Always Be Pure Marine Therapy Spot Clear Vital Essence

I'm always on the lookout for products that help battle against dark spots and pigmentation. One of the products that I've tried that actually works is Always Be Pure Marine Therapy Dark Spot Correcting Serum. I've used up a few bottles ever since I've discovered it back in 2020. This time I'll be trying out the Spot Clear Vital Essence which is from the same Marine Therapy line, courtesy of Marshear Beauty.

𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Key Ingredients :

  • Contains 200,014ppm of Pink Phytoplankton (Dunaliella Salina Extract) - Anti-skin heat and anti- ageing effect
  • 50,052 ppm of Sea grape extract (Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract)-  To brighten up the skin.
  • 3% Niacinamide - Controls melanin pigment in skin's inner layer from moving to epidermis to prevent pigmentation, melasma and blemish.
  • Sea daffodil extract - Treats dark spots

Scent : 

Fragrance-free

Texture : 

Clear, slightly viscous consistency

Packaging : 

120ml plastic bottle

Price : 

RM60

This essence has a runny, slightly viscous texture though it's not as thick as a typical serum. It smells exactly the same as the Marine Therapy Dark Spot Correcting Serum, a mild green, aquatic scent that smells quite refreshing. It has a slippery feel to it though it absorbs fast into skin. I find this very hydrating on my combi skin and it made my skin looks much more smoother and plumper. 

I'm a huge fan of their Spot Correcting Serum which works really well in lightening dark spots and pigmentations, I feel this is a great addition and gives a better boost of lightening effects when used together.

Rating : 5/5

Available at https://shopee.com.my/marshearbeauty

Comments

Popular Posts