Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

LAKA Gender Neutral Makeup

LAKA is South Korea's 1st gender neutral beauty brand that I've recently tried out, courtesy of Luna Beauty. Their products ranges from different types of makeup and nail polishes too! 

𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐚

Available in 6 different shades for every range of skin tones. I have the blusher in shade Marsala, which is a deep mahogany, brownish hue which I find really flattering on warm, olive, tan skin tones.

This blusher has a silky and smooth texture. It's highly pigmentented and gives a vivid natural looking flush. It has a matte finish and can be used as an eyeshadow too. It also has great staying power and doesn't fade easily.

𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫

Available in 3 different colours, this one is for those with unruly brows. 

The strong transparent formula is great for keeping brows in place and giving them definition. It helps a lot to tidy up brows that are in need of taming, giving a natural, feathery look.

I have thoroughly enjoyed trying out these 2 products from LAKA. I highly recommend the blusher as it's doesn's seem to bulge much despite me sweating buckets on a hot and humid afternoon. The brow shaper is great too if you have unruly brows. For those with sparsh lashes, it's better to get the brow shaper in black or brown shade, which helps to fill in brows.  

Available at :

https://shopee.com.my/lunabeauty.my


Comments

Popular Posts