Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

ISNTREE Review Bus

ISNTREE Review Bus has recently picked Malaysia as their pick up destination and I was one of the lucky ones to hop on the ISNTREE Review Bus. Yay! I haven't tried any of ISNTREE products so this is the first time I'll be reviewing from this brand. Here are my reviews on 3 of their highly raved products.

𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤

𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 :

Oily and easily-clogged skin types. 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔: 

  • 6 types of cleansing ingredients (Kaolin, Bentonite, Ilite, Montmorillonite, Calcite and Canadian Colloidal Clay) - Deep cleanses the pores 
  • Contains 50,000ppm of Ganghwa Medicinal Mugwort Extract and botanical extracts 
  • Clear sebum and skin impurities while replenishing skin with moisture.
  • Soothes skin effectively and protect skin from the external aggressors for a fresh and translucent skin finish.
  • Mugwort Leaf Powder and Red Bean Powder - Exfoliates skin smoothly.

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free, with natural sage-like, herbacious scent.

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Creamy clay with fine granules of mugwort leaf powder and adzuki bean powder

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

100ml plastic squeeze bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM40.99

Love the texture of this clay mask, it's super creamy and smooth. It doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it feels really comfortable on my skin. There's a natural herbacious scent to it which I strangely kinda like too.

I used this mainly on my T-zone and try to avoid other areas as I have combi skin. It's perfect for unclogging pores and the exfoliation from the fine granules made my oily T-zone looks much more smoother. On other parts where I'm prone to dryness, there's a slight feeling of tightness after wash, so I try to avoid those areas and so far this seems to work quite well for me 🍃 

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4/5 

𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 :

Combination and oily skin types. 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔: 

  • The formula features a blend of plant extracts and Anti Sebum P(HD) - To control excess oil 
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (80%), which is a green tea extract sourced from Jeju Island - Protect, brighten and further balance skin.
  • Centella Asiatica Extract (0.01%) - Reinforce skin barrier 
  • Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid - Hydrate skin
  • Allantoin - Soothe skin
  • Blueberry fruit extract - Relieve skin stress

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free, has a strong herbal, green tea-like scent, strangely it also smells like a brand new eraser, lol

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Brownish, tea-like colour with watery texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

200ml plastic bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM36.80

Watery and lightweight, this sinks easily into skin without leaving any tacky, sticky feeling. I love the refreshing feel it gives to my skin, feels very soothing especially on a hot day. It also helps to control sebum without drying out my skin, my fave oil control toner at this moment.

I love layering this on to give the perfect hydration to my skin. This however has a strong herbal, tea-like scent which might not suits everyone's taste, I don't mind it though as I love those kind of scents 😆 

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.8/5 

𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐆𝐞𝐥

𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 : 

Dry, dehydrated, combination skin

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Formulated with 8 types of Hyaluronic Acid - Lock in moisture in skin, retains skin firmness and moisturize skin.
  • Ceramide - Protects skin against dryness and replenish skin moisture.
  • Chemical UV filters - Protects skin from UV rays.

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free, with a typical, distintive, somewhat chemical, sunscreen scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Milky white, creamy texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50ml plastic squeeze bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM45

This has a milky white texture and it doesn't feel very gel-like at all. It blends well into skin and has a slight brightening effect, very minimal though and it doesn't leave a noticeable white cast. 

My skin loves hyaluronic acid and this feels very hydrating on my skin. It has a dewy effect on skin, which made my skin looks plump and supple. Perfect under makeup as well as it keeps my makeup from looking cracked and flacky. 

Overall this water-based sun gel is perfect for those with dry, dehydrated skin as it really helps to lock in moisture while protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5 

Isntree does not have any official shopee store yet, however you can easily get these products from their distributors in Shopee :

https://shopee.com.my/


Comments

Popular Posts