Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

THE SKINHOUSE Vita Snail Cream

Snail mucine might sound kinda nasty if you're not used to it. Gooey, slimey and somewhat sticky, it actually boost a lot of benefits for your skin. There are many snail mucine based korean skincare line and the latest that I've tried is from the brand The Skinhouse. This brand has been around since 1979 but I've only learned about this brand last year, when I've gotten the chance to review their Wrinkle System line. This time I'll be reviewing their Vita Snail Cream.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Key Ingredients :

  • 100% natural snail mucine (Contains 90% snail secretion filtrate)
  • Adenosine, niacinamide, marine collagen -For extra nourishment and anti-aging effect. 

Scent : 

No artificial fragrance, it has a citrusy, essential oil-like scent.

Texture : 

White creamy, gooey texture with vitamin-concentrated red granules.

Packaging : 

50ml plastic jar

Price :

RM51

This has a slimy texture, though not as gooey as the other snail creams that I've tried. The texture is quite creamy and there's vitamin-concentrated capsule in it that looks like tiny red granules. A quick rub will slowly dissolve the capsules and despite the red colour, it doesn't stain the skin. 

This is great for moisturizing skin, though it does sometimes feels a little heavy on my combination skin, so I only apply this at night. It's non sticky and leaves a matte finish on my skin. It's great for  keeping skin soft and supple, and it seems to work in brightening up dull skin too. This doesn't contain any artificial scent, however it has a citrusy, bergamot oil scent which I'm not too fond of, luckily the scent dissipates fast and doesn't linger too long. 

*Snail mucin is extracted in a safe and environmentally friendly way and designed as a cosmetic material. 

Rating : 4/5

Available at :

https://shopee.com.my/noksibcho.os


Comments

Popular Posts