Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

MAKE:PREM Light and refreshing sun essence with full moisture

Make:Prem is a Korean skin care brand that embraces the concept of lagom, which is a Swedish word that means “just the right amount.” The brand has a range of sunscreen that caters to every type of skin and I've been eyeing on their Light and refreshing sun essence with full moisture for a while now because this is one of the most recommended for combi-oily skin type. Well last month I was luckily picked as one of their sunscreen reviewers and got my wishlist fulfilled ☺️

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄:𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐌 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 

Clean and mild mineral filter sun essence that protects skin from UV rays with non-sticky, lightweight finish.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Bamboo sap & Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract - Effective in soothing skin, reducing redness and irritation caused by sunburn.
  • Contains plant-derived ingredients such as ‘’Pollustop, B-Clover’’’ - Helps in fine dust and blue light protection.
  • Contains plant based City Proof Complex - Complex of ingredients from Moringa seeds are well known for skin purifying and plant oils rich in omega to protect skin from harsh external environment.
  • UV filters : Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50ml plastic squeeze bottle 

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free, has a pleasant hint of melon milk scent to it

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Milky white, lotion-like texture

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM71.20

This sun essence contains 73% moisture essence and despite being lightweight it feels very hydrating on skin. The milky texture feels refreshing on skin too and it doesn't leave any white cast. It gives a natural, slightly dewy finish, without any hint of greasiness, which is perfect under makeup as well. Re-applying this during the day feels great too as it has a refreshing, cooling effect which I really enjoy. Overall this is perfect for my combi-oily skin 🥰

Rating : 5/5

Available at  :

https://shopee.com.my/makeprem.os




Comments

Popular Posts