Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

BENTON Snail Bee Ultimate Eye Cream & Fermentation Eye Cream

I've recently tried out 2 of Benton eye creams and has simultaneouly used them together. Snail Bee Ultimate Eye Cream on my left eye and Benton Fermentation Eye Cream on my right eye.

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐞 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Key Ingredients :

  • Snail secretion filtrate - Nourish your skin to perfection 
  • Lactobacillus and Collagen - Increase the elasticity and vitality of the eye area 
  • Niacinamide and adenosine - Clear away the dull complexion around the eye area 
  • Bifida Ferment Lysate - Promote the health of your skin 
  • Peptide, 17 kinds of amino acids and ceramide ingredients - Help form a strong skin barrier

Scent : 

Fragrance-free

Texture : 

White, creamy consistency

Packaging : 

Plastic squeeze tube

Price : 

USD 27 

I love the texture of this eye cream,creamy yet very lightweight on skin. It actually works in brightening dark undereyes and reducing puffy eyes. It improves the texture of the skin around my eyes, making them look much more smoother. 

The lightweight texture of this eye cream makes it perfect for those with combi and oily skin type as it feels cool and comfortable on skin, without leaving any hint of greasiness. 

Rating : 5/5

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Key Ingredients :

  • Bifida ferment lysate and galactomyces ferment filtrate - fermented ingredients well-known in Korean skin care that help repair skin damage
  • Ceramides, hyaluronic acid, aloe, and panthenol - Deeply hydrate skin
  • Beta-glucans and adenosine - To plump and smooth the eye area for brighter, more younger-looking eyes.

Scent : 

Fragrance-free

Texture : 

White, creamy consistency

Packaging : 

Plastic squeeze tube, available in 10g and 30g 

Price : 

USD 10 - 10g

USD 27 - 30g

Rich and creamy, this is super moisturizing on my skin. It made the skin around my eyes feel much more hydrated. I've been doing some under eyes exfoliatian last month to get rid of those pesky bumps, combining that with this eye cream has greatly improve the skin texture under my eyes, making them look much more smoother with less visible fine lines.

It doesn't help much in terms of lightening dark undereyes circles, as I've noticed there's not much difference since using it, however it does helps to de-puffy my eyes. The texture can feel a little heavy at times so I mostly use this at night. I tend to get milia under my eyes so I prefer a lightweight eye cream. 

Rating : 4/5

Overall, I prefer BENTON Snail Bee Ultimate Eye Cream due to it's lightweight texture. It feels much more comfortable on my combi skin and suits better for my skin type. For dry and aging skin, BENTON Fermentation Eye Cream is a better option for wrinkle care and intense hydration. 

Available at http://bentoncosmetics.com




Comments

Popular Posts