Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

The MINERAW

The MINERAW is a Malaysian beauty brand based in Kuala Lumpur. The brand offers cruelty-free skincare products that are free from synthetic fragrances, artificial colorants, parabens, phthalates, sulphfates, cortisones, alcohols, silicones, formaldehyde, petrochemicals, mineral oils and talc. 

A few weeks ago I was kindly gifted a few products to try out from them and here are my thoughts on this homegrown, clean beauty brand. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐖 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤

Key Ingredients :

  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Green Tea
  • Aloe Vera
  • Chlorophyll

Scent : 

Fragrance-free, with a natural, soothing green scent

Texture : 

Goopy, gel, pudding-like texture

Packaging : 

60ml glass bottle

Price : 

RM59

The texture of this face mask really reminds me of pudding, it feels very light and fluffy, super easy to spread out on skin. The scent perfectly matches the green hue, it has a natural, greenish refreshing scent.

I have some redness on my forehead and this helps a lot to reduce it. It's very hydrating on skin and has a cooling effect which makes it perfect for wear after a day out in the sun. 

This is my current favourite product from The Mineraw so yes I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a hydrating face mask!

Rating : 5/5

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐖 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤

Key Ingredients :

  • Bentonite
  • Silt (Dead Sea Mud)

Scent : 

Fragrance-free

Texture : 

Fine clay powder

Packaging : 

50ml glass bottle

Price : 

RM45

This needs to be mix with water or raw apple cider vinegar, I use plain water at first try. Once you stirred the mixture together, it'll then turn into a smooth paste. I applied it 15 minutes before washing it off. My pores feels less clogged afterwards though there's a tightening feeling on my skin. So I substitude water with hydrating toner for my second try and it seem to give me better result, clearer skin without much dryness.

Overall this is great for detoxifying pores, perfect for those with oily skin.

Rating : 4/5

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐖 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐢𝐥

Key Ingredients :

  • Sunflower Seed Oil
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Argan Oil
  • Grape Seed Oil

Scent : 

Fragrance-free with a natural oil scent

Texture : 

Oil texture

Packaging : 

100ml glass bottle

Price : 

RM49

This have a great combination of natural oils which are non-comedogenic and won't clog pores. Perfect for removing makeup and sunscreen, while retaining skin moisture. It easily dissolves makeup, sunscreen and dirt. It also doesn't sting my eyes when I removed my waterproof mascara with it, nor does it dries out my lips when removing my matte lipstick . 

Rating : 5/5

These are all available for online purchase on The MINERAW website. There are also physical shops which stocked up their products too. For more info, do check out :

https://themineraw.com/



Comments

Popular Posts