Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Lucca Vudor Heloise pumps

The brand Lucca Vudor offers luxurious shoes that are handcrafted in Italy and specially engineered for comfort without sacrificing an ounce of style. Lucca Vudor offers worldwide delivery from Singapore and I was quite amazed with the overall shipping experience. It arrived earlier than expected and everything was in great  condition.

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐀 𝐕𝐔𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞

Heloise is one of the best selling shoes from Lucca Vudor and it's available in many different colours, 9 to be exact. My whole wardrobe consist of a lot of blues and baby blues, so I was torn between Sky Blue and Snake Skin Blue, but later decided on Sky Blue as it's much more versatile and easier to match with my clothing.

Lucca Vudor shoes are all handcrafted, therefore they might be some slight variations in certain colouring, however this looks quite accurate with the images on their website, soft blue hue that perfectly matches what I have in mind.

Super comfortable and stylish, it's made with signature Lucca Vudor Pressure Relieving Sole. The specially engineered cushion insoles gives added support and lift, which made it so easy to wear them, even for long hours.

Made with top quality Italian calfskin with a lambskin lining and rubber outsole. The 2 inch pumps are perfect for me, as I rarely wear high heels ever since I dislocated my right kneecap years ago. These pumps are  sturdy, non-slippery and comfy, there's also extra room for those delicate toes, so no more painful cuts or rubs for me. 

Versatile and elegant looking, these easily matches my jeans and dresses. I can easily go from casual to formal with these comfortable pumps without sacrificing my style! 

Comfortable shoes are a must for me as I hate getting blisters and cuts on my feet. The right shoes can lead to better self confidence too as it gives better posture and helps us stand taller. Overall I'm quite impressed with the quality of these pumps, a timeless classic that looks chic without the pain.

Besides pumps, Lucca Vudor also offers other types of shoes such as sandals, flats, slippers, high heels and even leather sneakers. For more comfortable stylish shoes, do check out Lucca Vudor online store at the link below :

https://luccavudor.com

If you prefer an in-store shopping experience, Lucca Vudor also has 3 brick and mortar shops in Singapore located in Suntec City, Star Vista, Beauty World Centre and 1 in Malaysia which is located in Atria Shopping Gallery.


 

Comments

Popular Posts